Unemployment Duration Before and After New Deal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski, january.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tasnim Khan & Fatima Yousaf, 2013. "Unemployment Duration of First Time Job Seekers: A Case Study of Bahawalpur," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(1), pages 8-19, December.
- Gerard Van Den Berg & Antoine Bozio & Monica Costa Dias, 2013.
"Policy discontinuity and duration outcomes,"
IFS Working Papers
W13/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bozio, Antoine & Costa Dias, Mónica, 2015. "Policy discontinuity and duration outcomes," Working Paper Series 2015:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bozio, Antoine & Costa Dias, Monica, 2014. "Policy Discontinuity and Duration Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Ball, "undated". "Construction of a linked postcode district to regional-level dataset for Great Britain," Discussion Papers 09/09, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Ralf Wilke, "undated". "Unemployment Duration in the United Kingdom: An Incomplete Data Approach," Discussion Papers 09/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment duration; new deal; hazard functions; young people;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .