Domestic Savings and the Driving Forces of Investment in the ECE Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999.
"Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 607-654, June.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Papers 646, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 6790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Seminar Papers 646, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 1998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1998. "Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Murgasova, 2005. "Post-Transition Investment Behavior in Poland; A Sectoral Panel Analysis," IMF Working Papers 05/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2007. "Capital accumulation during the transition from plan to market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 845-868, October.
- Richard C. Torrisi & Christian J. Delaunay & Agata Kocia & Marta Lubieniecka, 2009. "FDI in Poland: Determinants and Implications for Countries in Transition," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 23.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; economic growth; savings; investment;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2005_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .