Fragmentation in the euro overnight unsecured money market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Hoffmann, Peter & Manganelli, Simone, 2014. "Fragmentation in the Euro overnight unsecured money market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 298-302.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Cristina Picillo, 2011.
"The Interbank Market after August 2007: What Has Changed, and Why?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(5), pages 923-958, August.
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Maria Cristina Picillo, 2009. "The interbank market after August 2007: what has changed, and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 731, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Beaver, William H. & Shakespeare, Catherine & Soliman, Mark T., 2006. "Differential properties in the ratings of certified versus non-certified bond-rating agencies," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 303-334, December.
- Olivier Armantier & Adam Copeland, 2012. "Assessing the quality of “Furfine-based” algorithms," Staff Reports 575, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017.
"Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 306-331.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2016. "Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 81367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2018. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Post-Print halshs-01525396, HAL.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2016.
"Fragmentation and heterogeneity in the euro-area corporate bond market: Back to normal?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 51-61.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2016. "Fragmentation and heterogeneity in the euro-area corporate bond market: Back to normal?," CFS Working Paper Series 530, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2018. "The External Wealth of Nations Revisited: International Financial Integration in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 66(1), pages 189-222, March.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José-Luis, 2014.
"Cross-border liquidity, relationships and monetary policy: Evidence from the Euro area interbank crisis,"
45/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José Luis, 2015. "Cross-Border Liquidity, Relationships and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Euro Area Interbank Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolski, Marcin & van de Leur, Michiel, 2016.
"Interbank loans, collateral and modern monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 388-416.
- Wolski, Marcin & van de Leur, Michiel, 2016. "Interbank loans, collateral and modern monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1959, European Central Bank.
- Blattner, Tobias & Swarbrick, Jonathan, 2017.
"Monetary policy and cross-border interbank market fragmentation: lessons from the crisis,"
157881, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Blattner, Tobias Sebastian & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2018. "Monetary policy and cross-border interbank market fragmentation: lessons from the crisis," Working Paper Series 2139, European Central Bank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2017. "Euro area government bonds – Fragmentation and contagion during the sovereign debt crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 26-44.
- S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Working papers 531, Banque de France.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2017.
"A tale of fragmentation: Corporate funding in the euro-area bond market,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 59-68.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2017. "A tale of fragmentation: corporate funding in the euro-area bond market," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1104, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2016. "What Caused the Great Recession in the Eurozone?," Working Paper 16-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 23 Aug 2016.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2015.
"Euro Area Government Bonds—Integration and Fragmentation During the Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2015. "Euro Area Government Bonds: Integration and Fragmentation during the Sovereign Debt Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1479, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2015. "Euro Area Government Bonds—Integration and Fragmentation During the Sovereign Debt Crisis," Staff Working Papers 15-13, Bank of Canada.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2016. "Unsecured and Secured Funding," Working Papers on Finance 1616, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Susanna Saroyan & Lilit Popoyan, 2017. "Bank-sovereign ties against interbank market integration: the case of the Italian segment," LEM Papers Series 2017/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chang, Kai & Chen, Rongda & Chevallier, Julien, 2018. "Market fragmentation, liquidity measures and improvement perspectives from China's emissions trading scheme pilots," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 249-260.
- Edoardo Rainone, 2017. "Pairwise trading in the money market during the European sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1160, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kolev, Atanas & Maurin, Laurent & Ségol, Matthieu, 2019. "What firms don't like about bank loans: New evidence from survey data," EIB Working Papers 2019/07, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Carla Soares & Ana Sofia Saldanha, 2015. "The Portuguese money market throughout the crisis: What was the impact of ECB liquidity provision?," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- A. Colangelo & D. Giannone & M. Lenza & H. Pill & L. Reichlin, 2017. "The national segmentation of euro area bank balance sheets during the financial crisis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 247-265, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; monetary policy implementation; money markets; sovereign debt crisis;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20141755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.