Early estimates of euro area real GDP growth: a bottom up approach from the production side
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lehmann, 2016. "Wirtschaftswachstum und Konjunkturprognosen auf regionaler Ebene," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 65.
- Antipa, Pamfili & Barhoumi, Karim & Brunhes-Lesage, Véronique & Darné, Olivier, 2012.
"Nowcasting German GDP: A comparison of bridge and factor models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 864-878.
- Antipa, P. & Barhoumi, K. & Brunhes-Lesage, V. & Darné, O., 2012. "Nowcasting German GDP: A comparison of bridge and factor models," Working papers 401, Banque de France.
- C. Thubin & T. Ferrière & E. Monnet & M. Marx & V. Oung, 2016. "The PRISME model: can disaggregation on the production side help to forecast GDP?," Working papers 596, Banque de France.
- Nicoletta Pashourtidou & Christos Papamichael & Charalampos Karagiannakis, 2018. "Forecasting economic activity in sectors of the Cypriot economy," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 12(2), pages 24-66, December.
- Kai Carstensen & Steffen Henzel & Johannes Mayr & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2009. "IFOCAST: Methoden der ifo-Kurzfristprognose," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(23), pages 15-28, December.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014.
"Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(1), pages 61-90, February.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Sectoral gross value-added forecasts at the regional level: Is there any information gain?," MPRA Paper 46765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013. "Forecasting gross value-added at the regional level: Are sectoral disaggregated predictions superior to direct ones?," ifo Working Paper Series 171, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber & Josef Schreiner & Julia Woerz & Marcel Tirpak & Peter Toth, 2015. "Small-scale nowcasting models of GDP for selected CESEE countries," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- BaÅ„bura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2013.
"Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 195-237,
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," CEPR Discussion Papers 9112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Bańbura, Marta & Modugno, Michele, 2013. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," Working Paper Series 1564, European Central Bank.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Modugno & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Carmine Pappalardo, 2017.
"The role of indicator selection in nowcasting euro-area GDP in pseudo-real time,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 79-99, August.
- A. Girardi & R. Golinelli & C. Pappalardo, 2014. "The Role of Indicator Selection in Nowcasting Euro Area GDP in Pseudo Real Time," Working Papers wp919, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mahmut Gunay, 2016. "Forecasting Turkish GDP Growth : Bottom-Up vs Direct?," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1622, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Christian Grimme & Robert Lehmann & Marvin Noeller, 2019. "Forecasting Imports with Information from Abroad," ifo Working Paper Series 294, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Heiner Mikosch & Laura Solanko, 2019. "Forecasting Quarterly Russian GDP Growth with Mixed-Frequency Data," Russian Journal of Money and Finance, Bank of Russia, vol. 78(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Christian Grimme & Robert Lehmann & Marvin Noeller, 2018. "Forecasting Imports with Information from Abroad," CESifo Working Paper Series 7079, CESifo Group Munich.
- an de Meulen, Philipp, 2015. "Das RWI-Kurzfristprognosemodell," RWI Konjunkturberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, vol. 66(2), pages 25-46.
- Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber & Josef Schreiner & Marcel Tirpák & Peter Tóth & Julia Wörz, 2015. "Bridging the information gap: small-scale nowcasting models of GDP growth for selected CESEE countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 56-75.
- Schumacher, Christian, 2016. "A comparison of MIDAS and bridge equations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 257-270.
- Mikosch, Heiner & Solanko, Laura, 2017. "Should one follow movements in the oil price or in money supply? Forecasting quarterly GDP growth in Russia with higher-frequency indicators," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bulligan, Guido & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2015. "Forecasting economic activity with targeted predictors," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 188-206.
More about this item
Keywordsbottom up approach; bridge equations; euro area; forecasting; GDP;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2008975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.