Does more money buy you more happiness?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniels, Peter L., 2010. "Climate change, economics and Buddhism -- Part I: An integrated environmental analysis framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 952-961, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Life Satisfaction; Social Comparison; Consumer Life-Cycle Planning; Projection Bias;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2007-06-11 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2007-06-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-06-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .