Intellectual evolution of strategic management and its relationship with ethics and social responsibility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uzoechi NWAGBARA & Patrick REID, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility Communication in the Age of New Media: Towards the Logic of Sustainability Communication," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 400-414, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic management; Integrating ethics in management; Business ethics; Corporate social responsibility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2007-02-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-02-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-02-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.