LES ORIGINES DE LA DISTINCTION ENTRE POSITIF ET NORMATIF EN ECONOMIE (The Origin of the Positive-normative Distinction in Economics)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Mongin, 2018. "LES ORIGINES DE LA DISTINCTION ENTRE POSITIF ET NORMATIF EN ECONOMIE (The Origin of the Positive-normative Distinction in Economics)," Working Papers hal-01937107, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordséconomie positive et économie normative; jugements de valeur; thèse de Hume; objectivité au sens de Weber; économie du bien-être; John Stuart Mill; John Neville Keynes; Lionel Robbins; positive economics and normative economics; value judgments; Humes thesis; objectivity in;
All these keywords.
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2018-07-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2018-07-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.