Planning as an integrative device
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rouziès, Dominique & Hulland, John & Barclay, Donald W, 2010. "Does marketing and sales integration always pay off? evidence from a social capital perspective," HEC Research Papers Series 933, HEC Paris.
- Ketokivi, Mikko, 2006. "When Does Co-location of Manufacturing and R&D Matter?," Discussion Papers 1051, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lucrezia Songini & Paola Vola, 2015. "The Role of Professionalization and Managerialization in Family Business Succession," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 9-43.
- Marc Fréchet & Hervé Goy, 2017. "Does strategy formalization foster innovation? Evidence from a French sample of small to medium-sized enterprises," Post-Print hal-01623788, HAL.
- Dirk Clercq & Lianxi Zhou & Aiqi Wu, 2016. "Unpacking the relationship between young ventures’ international learning effort and performance in the context of an emerging economy," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Weismeier-Sammer, Daniela, 2011. "Entrepreneurial behavior in family firms: A replication study," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 128-138.
- Thomas Schaefer & Thomas Guenther, 2016. "Exploring strategic planning outcomes: the influential role of top versus middle management participation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-249, May.
- Ferreira, Luciana C. de Mesquita, 2011. "Attention process: A multilevel perspective," Insper Working Papers wpe_261, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Xavier Castañer, 2016. "Redefining Creativity And Innovation In Organisations: Suggestions For Redirecting Research," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-23, May.
- Xavier Casta-er, 2013. "Management challenges of cultural heritage organizations," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 10, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nordqvist, Mattias & Melin, Leif, 2010. "The promise of the strategy as practice perspective for family business strategy research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Marko Reimer & Sebastiaan Van Doorn & Mariano L. M. Heyden, 2016. "Managers and management control systems in the strategy process," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 121-127, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2038-:d:152805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamud Jama Ali & Elegwa Mukulu & John M. Kihoro & Joyce D. Nzulwa, 2016. "Moderating Effect of Firm Size on the Relationship between Functional Integration and Firm Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 38-57, September.
- Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Destructive and productive family relationships: A stewardship theory perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 545-565, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic planning; integration; organizational priorities; middle-management; role bias; managerial position; involvement; communication; MTMM analysis; manufacturing;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.