International Remittances and Residents' Labour Supply in a Signaling Model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAltruism; Development; International Economics; Labor Economics; Labor Supply; Migrants; Perfect Bayesian Equilibrium; Signaling;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-07001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .