Дългосрочен Ефект На Застаряването Върху Публичните Финанси В България 2010-2050
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrovic, Pavle & Mladenovic, Zorica, 2000. "Money Demand and Exchange Rate Determination under Hyperinflation: Conceptual Issues and Evidence from Yugoslavia," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 785-806, November.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006.
"Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe,"
ICER Working Papers
35-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe," Post-Print halshs-00259695, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2007. "Monetary Convergence on the Road to EMU: Conceptual Issues for Eastern Europe," Post-Print halshs-00259426, HAL.
- Jeffry Frieden & David Leblang & Neven Valev, 2010. "The political economy of exchange rate regimes in transition economies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Tavlas, George S., 2004. "On the road again: an essay on the optimal path to EMU for the new member states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 793-816, October.
- Hans Genberg & Alexander K. Swoboda, 2005.
"Exchange Rate Regimes: Does What Countries Say Matter?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 1-8.
- Hans Genberg & Alexander K. Swoboda, 2004. "Exchange-Rate Regimes: "Does What Countries Say Matter?"," IHEID Working Papers 07-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Thorsten Beck & Luc Laeven, 2006.
"Institution building and growth in transition economies,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3657, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Laeven, L., 2006. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Other publications TiSEM b872919e-8dac-46d6-9c0a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Institution Building and Growth in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004.
"Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 17-36.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Post-Print halshs-00260463, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259756, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259754, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Michael Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Lending of First versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/19971," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 245-271, June.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Damjan Kozamernik, 2004. "The ERM II issues: An interpretation of the Slovenian approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(4), pages 268-279, December.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Convergence in Transition Countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1999. "Limited Macroeconomic Convergence in Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Stix, 2008. "Euroization: What Factors drive its Persistence?," Working Papers 140, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Pelinescu, Elena & Caraiani, Petre, 2006. "Does the Inflation Targeting Have a Positive Role upon the Convergence of the Inflation Rate?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 39-50, September.
- Tavlas, George & Dellas, Harris & Stockman, Alan C., 2008.
"The classification and performance of alternative exchange-rate systems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 941-963, August.
- George Tavlas & Harris Dellas & Alan Stockman, 2008. "The Classification and Perfomance of Alternative Exchange-Rate Systems," Working Papers 90, Bank of Greece.
- Nikolaynenovsky Kalinhristov & Mihail Mihaylov, 2002. "Comparing the Institutional and Organizational Design of Currency Boards in Transition Countries," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 6-35, January.
- Frommel, Michael & Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Exchange rate regimes in Central and East European countries: Deeds vs. words," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 467-483, September.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2007. "Institutional Trap," MPRA Paper 20595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steve Hanke, 2002. "On dollarization and currency boards: Error and deception," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 203-222.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2008.
"Measuring underground (unobserved, non-observed, unrecorded) economies in transition countries: Can we trust GDP?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 287-306, June.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2007. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," MPRA Paper 7345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2008. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp913, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leszek Balcerowicz, 2006. "Enlargement, the Lisbon Agenda, and the Economic Development of Member States," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 261-273, September.
- Peter Backé & Christian Thimann & Olga Arratibel & Oscar Calvo-Gonzalez & Arnaud Mehl & Carolin Nerlich, 2004. "The acceding countries’ strategies towards ERM II and the adoption of the euro - an analytical review," Occasional Paper Series 10, European Central Bank.
- Schuler, Kurt, 1999. "The Problem with Pegged Exchange Rates," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 83-102.
- K. Hristov & M. Mihaylov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Comparing institutional and organizational design of Currency Boards in transition countries," Post-Print halshs-00259880, HAL.
- Bernard Chavance, 2008. "Formal and Informal Institutional Change : the Experience of Postsocialist Transformation," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(1), pages 57-71, June.
- Arratibel, Olga & Martin, Reiner & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU Member States: which role for exchange rate volatility?," Working Paper Series 929, European Central Bank.
- János Kornai, 2006.
"Velká transformace střední a východní Evropy: úspěch a zklamání
[The great transformation of central and eastern Europe: success and disappointment]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 435-466.
More about this item
Keywordsзастаряване на населението; фискална устойчивост; публични финанси;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H - Public Economics
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaf:wpaper:22008bg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiril Vassilev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeagvbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.