Chinaâ€™s Regulatory Framework for Outward Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:42:p:4231-4240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2017.
"Determinants of Chinese direct investments in the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(42), pages 4231-4240, September.
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2015. "Determinants of Chinese Direct Investments in the European Union," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1480, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Outward foreign direct investment; OFDI; formal institutions; government;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-11-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:23749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .