India-Korea Trade and Investment Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne & Lawrence Edwards, 2006. "Trade Technology and Employment: A case Study of South Africa," Working Papers 0602, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
MERIT Working Papers
010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:448, eSocialSciences.
- Shishir Saxena, 2011.
"Technology and spillovers: evidence from Indian manufacturing microdata,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1271-1287.
- Shishir Saxena, 2007. "Technology And Spillovers: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing Micro-Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sean M. Dougherty, 2009.
"Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India,"
Review of Market Integration,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(3), pages 295-337, December.
- Sean Dougherty, 2008. "Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 624, OECD Publishing.
- Fallon, Peter R. & Lucas, Robert E. B., 1993.
"Job security regulations and the dynamic demand for industrial labor in India and Zimbabwe,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 241-275, April.
- Peter R. Fallon & Robert E. B. Lucas, 1989. "Job Security Regulations and the Dynamic Demand for Industrial Labor in India and Zimbabwe," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 2, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Korea; trade; Investment and Barriers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .