Social Overhead Capital Development and Geographical Concentration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabyasachi TRIPATHI, 2014.
"Estimating Urban Agglomeration Economies for India: A New Economic Geography Perspective,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 5-34, May.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Estimating Urban Agglomeration Economies for India: A New Economic Geography Perspective," MPRA Paper 43501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital development; potential function; geographical concentration degree; Kyushu district; Japan; Public Policy; network effect;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .