Southern Export of Dirty "Variety" and Optimality of Environmental Standards : Case of Consumption Pollution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho & Singh, Annette, 2005. "Singapore as an innovative city in East Asia : an explorative study of the perspectives of innovative industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3568, The World Bank.
- Hopt, Klaus J. & Wymeersch, Eddy & Kanda, Hideki & Baum, Harald (ed.), 2005. "Corporate Governance in Context: Corporations, States, and Markets in Europe, Japan, and the US," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290703.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Naohito Abe & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Employment Policy and Corporate Governance: An Empirical Comparison of the Stakeholder versus the Profit-Maximization model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-92, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Holding Company and Bank: An Historical Comparative Perspective on Corporate Governance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-310, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Learmount, Simon, 2002. "Corporate Governance: What Can Be Learned From Japan?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199252916.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental quality choice; consumption pollution; environmental standard;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-11-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:21749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .