Tsunami in New York Earthquake in Beijing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zdenek Kudrna, 2009. "The EU Financial Market Policy: Evolution, Innovation and Research Outlook," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 4, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2009. "Politicians and financial supervision unification outside the central bank: Why do they do it?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 124-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:04:n:s2010007812500194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial tsunami; financial crisis; decoupling thesis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .