Chinese Photovoltaic Market and Industry Outlook (Part 1)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- Grzegorz Peszko & Tomasz Żylicz*, 1998.
"Environmental Financing in European Economies in Transition,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 521-538.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Ortiz, Rosalba & Finnegan, Brian, 2000. "Economic Value Of The Carbon Sink Services Of Tropical Secondary Forests And Its Management Implications," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21776, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsChina; PV cells; energy policy;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:energy:22735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .