China and East Asian Energy - Prospects and Issues Volume II Part II
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale & Kejun Jiang & Dominic Meagher, 2008. "China and East Asian Energy - Prospects and Issues Volume II Part I," Energy Working Papers 22310, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richa Kothari & D. Buddhi & R.L. Sawhney, 2004. "Sources and technology for hydrogen production: a review," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 154-178.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2006. "A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 781-792, May.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Energy; East Asia;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:energy:22308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .