Lifestyle Choices and Societal Behavior Changes as Local Climate Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Masahiro Kawai & Rajat M. Nag (ed.), 2012. "Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14819.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2012. "Estimating demand for infrastructure, 2010–2020," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 2, pages 19-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsSocietal Behavior Changes; Local climate strategy; lifestyle changes; Asia; the Asia-Pacific;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-07 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:23379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .