Awareness and the Demand of Safe Drinking Water Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram Ch & ra Bhattarai, "undated". "Transactions Matter but They Hardly Cost: Irrigation Management in the Kathmandu Valley," Working papers 56, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noor, Junaid & Siddiqi, Wasif & Muhammad, Taj, 2010. "Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Drinking Water Quality in Lahore: A Case Study of WASA, Lahore," MPRA Paper 53763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007.
"Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan,"
2007:30, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007. "Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan," Development Economics Working Papers 22203, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Armand, Totouom Fotue Luc, 2016. "Determinants of household avoidance behavior to cope with unsafe drinking water: case study of Cameroon," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249333, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand; Awareness; Safe Drinking Water; Logit Model and Probit Model;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.