Awareness and the Demand of Safe Drinking Water Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram Ch & ra Bhattarai, "undated". "Transactions Matter but They Hardly Cost: Irrigation Management in the Kathmandu Valley," Working papers 56, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noor, Junaid & Siddiqi, Wasif & Muhammad, Taj, 2010. "Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Drinking Water Quality in Lahore: A Case Study of WASA, Lahore," MPRA Paper 53763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007.
"Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22203, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Faheem Jehangir Khan & Yaser Javed, 2007. "Delivering Access to Safe Drinking Water and Adequate Sanitation in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:30, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Armand, Totouom Fotue Luc, 2016. "Determinants of household avoidance behavior to cope with unsafe drinking water: case study of Cameroon," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249333, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand; Awareness; Safe Drinking Water; Logit Model and Probit Model;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .