Compatibility, Interoperability, and Market Power in Upgrade Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2010. "Compatibility, interoperability, and market power in upgrade markets," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 373-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton, James J. & Biglaiser, Gary, 2013. "Quality, upgrades and equilibrium in a dynamic monopoly market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1179-1212.
More about this item
KeywordsUpgrade markets; Compatibility; Standards; Interoperability; Innovation;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:10-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .