The Determinants Of The Vietnamese Economics Competitiveness, A Lesson For Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Exportation; Exchange rate; labour costs; FDI (Foreign Direct Investment); revealed comparative advantage (RCA).;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .