Growth, Volatility And Stabilisation Policy In A DSGE Model With Nominal Rigidities And Learning-By-Doing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ginsberg, Yona & Churchman, Arza, 1984. "Housing satisfaction and intention to move: Their explanatory variables," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 425-431.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Drucker, Adam G. & Anderson, Simon & Ferraes-Ehuan, Nancy & Gomez, Veronica & Risopatron, Carlos R. & Rubio-Leonel, Olga, 2003. "Valuing genetic resources in peasant economies: the case of 'hairless' creole pigs in Yucatan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 427-443, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Xavier Ramos, 2014. "Inequality And Happiness," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 1016-1027, December.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M Lu, 1998. "Analyzing migration decisionmaking: relationships between residential satisfaction, mobility intentions, and moving behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(8), pages 1473-1495, August.
- M Lu, 1998. "Analyzing Migration Decisionmaking: Relationships between Residential Satisfaction, Mobility Intentions, and Moving Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(8), pages 1473-1495, August.
- Feng Hu, 2013. "Homeownership and Subjective Wellbeing in Urban China: Does Owning a House Make You Happier?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 951-971, February.
- Joseph Herriges, 2011. "Micro-Econometrics: Methods of Moments and Limited Dependent Variables, 2nd Edition," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 912-913.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect Competition; Nominal Rigidities; Growth; Volatility; Stabilisation Policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-10-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2007-10-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .