Polarización de ingresos laborales. Argentina 1992 – 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Sheppard, Stephen, 1999. "Hedonic analysis of housing markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 1595-1635 Elsevier.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Katz, Arnold J, 1983. "Valuing the Services of Consumer Durables," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(4), pages 405-427, December.
- Craig, Steven G & Kohlhase, Janet E & Papell, David H, 1991. "Chaos Theory and Microeconomics: An Application to Model Specification and Hedonic Estimation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 208-215, May.
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-675, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viollaz, Mariana & Olivieri, Sergio & Alejo, Javier, 2009. "Labor income polarization in greater Buenos Aires," MPRA Paper 42944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2009. "SME Access to Credit in Guatemala and Nicaragua: Challenging Conventional Wisdom with New Evidence," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0080, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
Keywordspolarización; mercado laboral; desigualdad; Argentina;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dls:wpaper:0070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .