Report NEP-LAM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibault Fally & Rodrigo Paillacar & Cristina Terra, 2008. "Economic Geography and Wages in Brazil: Evidence from Micro-Data," THEMA Working Papers 2008-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2008. "Ideas and Growth," NBER Working Papers 14133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo Feler & J. Vernon Henderson, 2008. "Exclusionary Policies in Urban Development, How under-servicing of migrant households affects the growth and composition of Brazilian cities," NBER Working Papers 14136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariana Viollaz, 2008. "Polarización de ingresos laborales. Argentina 1992 – 2006," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0070, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Luiz A. Esteves & Pedro S. Martins, 2008. "Is firm performance driven by fairness or tournaments? Evidence from Brazilian matched data," Working Papers 16, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.