Why is the world getting older? The influence of happiness on mortality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; mortality; health; chronic illness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-07-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-07-28 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .