Why is the world getting older? The influence of happiness on mortality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cahit Guven & Rudolph Saloumidis, 2009. "Why Is the World Getting Older?: The Influence of Happiness on Mortality," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 198, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; mortality; health; chronic illness;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-07-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-07-28 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .