Firm heterogeneity and calendar anomalies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeira, Joseph, 1990. "Cost uncertainty and the rate of investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-63, February.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2011. "New evidence on oil price and firm returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3253-3262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2015. "Semiparametric generalized long-memory modeling of some mena stock market returns: A wavelet approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 254-265.
- Iglesias, Emma M., 2015. "Value at Risk and expected shortfall of firms in the main European Union stock market indexes: A detailed analysis by economic sectors and geographical situation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-8.
- Zhang, Tai-Wei & Chueh, Horace & Hsu, Yao Hua, 2015. "Day-of-the-week trading patterns of informed and uninformed traders in Taiwan's foreign exchange market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 271-279.
More about this item
KeywordsCalendar Anomalies; Returns; Heterogeneous; Volatility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:ecomet:fe_2011_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Susan S Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsdeaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .