The Impact of E-Procurement on the Number of Suppliers: Where to Move to?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010.
"Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations,"
26243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations," MPRA Paper 26239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kochanova,Anna & Hasnain,Zahid & Larson,Bradley Robert, 2016. "Does e-government improve government capacity ? evidence from tax administration and public procurement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7657, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation technology and firm boundaries; markets vs. hierarchies; sourcing strategy; electronic procurement;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-05-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2006-05-27 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-05-27 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2006-05-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .