Selectivity Processes in and Weights for the Berlin Aging Study II (BASE-II)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Kroh & Denise Lüdtke & Sandra Düzel & Florin Winter, 2016. "Response Error in a Web Survey and a Mailed Questionnaire: The Role of Cognitive Functioning," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 888, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsConvenience sample; selectivity; weighting; Berlin Aging Study II; BASE·II; SOEP;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .