Sind Indikatoren zur Lebensqualität und zur Lebenszufriedenheit als politische Zielgrößen sinnvoll?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Huschka & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Sind Indikatoren zur Lebensqualität und zur Lebenszufriedenheit als politische Zielgrößen sinnvoll?," Research Notes of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 43, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Wunder & Johannes Schwarze, 2010. "What (If Anything) Do Satisfaction Scores Tell Us about the Intertemporal Change in Living Conditions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 306, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johannes Hirata, 2012. "Zum systematischen Stellenwert von Wirtschaftswachstum: Ziel, Mittel oder weder noch?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 198, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jörg Döpke & Andreas Knabe & Cornelia Lang & Philip Maschke, 2017.
"Multidimensional Well-being and Regional Disparities in Europe,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 1026-1044, September.
- Döpke, Jörg & Knabe, Andreas & Lang, Cornelia & Maschke, Philip, 2016. "Multidimensional Well-being and Regional Disparities in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jürgen Schupp, 2014. "40 Jahre Sozialberichterstattung und Lebensqualitätsforschung in Deutschland: Rückblick und Perspektiven," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 680, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.