A Duration Analysis of Terrorist Strategy in Domestic Conflict: Evidence from Northern Ireland 1971 - 1994
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Neil T. N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2013.
"The Legacy of Conflict – Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
419, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," HiCN Working Papers 151, Households in Conflict Network.
- Eric van Um, 2012. "Why Militant Groups Fight Each Other: The Role of Support, Political Objectives and Revenge," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 64, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict – Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," Ruhr Economic Papers 0419, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0419 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diweos:diweos68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.