Cross-checking the Sound database with the French Balance du Commerce data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loïc Charles & Guillaume Daudin, 2016. "Cross-checking the Sound database with the French Balance du commerce data," Working Papers hal-01286957, HAL.
- Loïc Charles & Guillaume Daudin, 2016. "Cross Checking the sound database with the french balance of commerce data," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Loïc Charles & Guillaume Daudin, 2016. "Cross checking the sound database with the french balance du commerce data," Sciences Po publications 2016-03, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordseighteenth century; international trade statistics; France; Baltic; Sound; globalization; economic history;
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt201605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.