Travailler à l’âge de la retraite ? Comparaison de la situation dans sept capitales ouest-africaines
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRetraite; personnes âgées; ville; emploi; Afrique; Retirement; old people; city; labour market; Africa.;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-05-31 (Africa)
- NEP-AGE-2008-05-31 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .