Report NEP-AFR-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hany Besada & Yang Wang & John Whalley, 2008. "China's Growing Economic Activity in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Dominance: Statistical Inference and an Application to West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 0808, CIRPEE.
- Philippe Antoine, 2007. "Travailler à l’âge de la retraite ? Comparaison de la situation dans sept capitales ouest-africaines," Working Papers DT/2007/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Esther K. Ishengoma & Robert Kappel, 2008. "Business Constraints and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda," GIGA Working Paper Series 78, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "Corruption and Growth: Exploring the Investment Channel," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2008. "On the Decomposition of Polarization Indices: Illustrations with Chinese and Nigerian Household Surveys," Cahiers de recherche 0806, CIRPEE.
- Terry McKinley, 2008. "O que Impede a África de Gastar sua AOD?," One Pager Portuguese 34, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.