The problem of debt stabilization: An alternative approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002.
"The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1035-1070, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," Discussion Papers 1289, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2000. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 23, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2000. "The rise of mass consumption societies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2002. "Demand saturation-creation and economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-154, June.
- Richard Nelson & Davide Consoli, 2010.
"An evolutionary theory of household consumption behavior,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 665-687, October.
- Nelson, Richard & Consoli, Davide, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior," MPRA Paper 20197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Peretto, Pietro F, 1998. "Technological Change and Population Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 283-311, December.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 2008.
"Macroeconomics for a Modern Economy,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 52(1), pages 3-22, March.
- F. Patriarca & C. Sardoni, 2011. "Distribution and Growth: A Dynamic Kaleckian Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_697, Levy Economics Institute.
- Vona, Francesco & Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2011.
"Income inequality and the development of environmental technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2201-2213, September.
- Francesco Vona & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Income Inequality and the Development of Environmental Technologies," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2012.
"Coordinating the accumulation of physical and human capital in different institutional settings,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 631-653, October.
- Mario Amendola & Francesco Vona, 2010. "Technological Transitions and Educational Policies," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 9, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Roland Benabou, 2000. "Unequal Societies: Income Distribution and the Social Contract," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 96-129, March.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2008.
"The Role of Labor Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
13840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "The Role of Labour Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc Wathieu, 2004. "Consumer Habituation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 587-596, May.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2006. "Does Education Really Help?: Skill, Work, and Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195189964, June.
- J.S. Metcalfe, 2001. "special issue: Consumption, preferences, and the evolutionary agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-58.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2008. "The changing nature of wage inequality," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 21-48, January.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-784, August.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1996. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Democracy: What the Data Say," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-187, June.
- Amendola, M. & Froeschle, C. & Gaffard, J. -L. & Lega, E., 2001. "Round-about production, co-ordination failure, technological change, and the wage-employment dilemma," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2008.
"Tariffs, trade and unemployment in a disequilibrium model: issues and policies,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 219-232, April.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "Tariffs, Trade and Unemployment in a Disequilibrium Model: issues and policies," Post-Print halshs-00375514, HAL.
- Peter Howitt, 1999. "Steady Endogenous Growth with Population and R & D Inputs Growing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 715-730, August.
- Peter Howitt, 1994. "Adjusting to Technological Change," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 763-775, November.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Ulrich Witt, 2001. "special issue: Learning to consume - A theory of wants and the growth of demand," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-36.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:des:wpaper:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sardoni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferosit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .