Reconstruction of continuous time series of mortality by cause of death in Belarus, 1965–2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Vallin & Evgeny M. Andreev & France Meslé & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov, 2005. "Geographical diversity of cause-of-death patterns and trends in Russia," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 12(13), pages 323-380, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9452-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9456-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga PENINA, 2015. "Reconstruction Of The Continuity Of Cause-Specific Mortality Trends For The Republic Of Moldova," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 2, pages 70-77.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9451-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBelarus; causes of death; classification; mortality; mortality trends;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-08-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2012-023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .