Illustrating Adverse Selection in Health Insurance Markets with a Classroom Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jennifer M. Mellor, 2005. "Illustrating Adverse Selection in Health Insurance Markets with a Classroom Game," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 502-515, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreoni, James & Petrie, Ragan, 2004.
"Public goods experiments without confidentiality: a glimpse into fund-raising,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1605-1623, July.
- James Andreoni & Ragan Petrie, 2003. "Public Goods Experiments Without Confidentiality: A Glimpse Into Fund-Raising," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000520, David K. Levine.
- Anderson, Lisa R & Stafford, Sarah L, 2003. "Punishment in a Regulatory Setting: Experimental Evidence from the VCM," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 91-110, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katerina Sherstyuka & Dolgorsuren Dorjb & Gerard Russo, 2014. "Health Insurance and the Labor Market with Wage Rigidities: Insights from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 201427, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsClassroom; Experiment; Adverse selection;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2005-01-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2005-01-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2005-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-01-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwm:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daifeng He) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decwmus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .