Illustrating Adverse Selection in Health Insurance Markets with a Classroom Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jennifer M. Mellor, 2005. "Illustrating Adverse Selection in Health Insurance Markets with a Classroom Game," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 502-515, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katerina Sherstyuka & Dolgorsuren Dorjb & Gerard Russo, 2014. "Health Insurance and the Labor Market with Wage Rigidities: Insights from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 201427, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kevin C. Ahlgrim & James R. Jones, 2014. "Insurance Rating Games: Strikes, Spares, and Bags," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 297-313, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClassroom; Experiment; Adverse selection;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2005-01-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2005-01-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2005-01-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-01-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwm:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daifeng He) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decwmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.