On the Predictive Value of Consumer Intentions and Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Radner, 1957. "The Application of Linear Programming to Team Decision Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 13, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. Marschak, 1955. "Elements for a Theory of Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 127-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Brief vs. Comprehensive Descriptions in Measuring Intentions to Purchase," General Economics and Teaching 0502032, EconWPA.
- J. Dominitz & C. F. Manski, "undated".
"Perceptions of Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1105-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Dominitz, J. & Manski, C.F., 1996. "Perceptions of Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations," Working papers 9614, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Perceptions of Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the Survey of Economic Expectations," NBER Working Papers 5690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.