“Hot Property in New Zealand: Empirical Evidence of Housing Bubbles in the Metropolitan Centres”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Hot property in New Zealand: Empirical evidence of housing bubbles in the metropolitan centres," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 88-113, April.
- Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Phillips, Peter, 2015. "Hot Property in New Zealand: Empirical Evidence of Housing Bubbles in the Metropolitan Centres," Working Papers 25259, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido W. Imbens & Whitney K. Newey, 2009.
"Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(5), pages 1481-1512, September.
- Guido W. Imbens & Whitney K. Newey, 2002. "Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Additivity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whitney Newey & Guido Imbens, 2004. "Identification and Estimation of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models without Additivity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 594, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Sebastian Sanin-Restrepo, 2017. "The Maple Bubble: A History of Migration among Canadian Provinces," Borradores de Economia 992, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Thomas Carver & Arthur Grimes, 2016. "Income or Consumption: Which Better Predicts Subjective Wellbeing?," Working Papers 16_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Anna Bykhovskaya & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2017. "Point Optimal Testing with Roots That Are Functionally Local to Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3007, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2017.
"House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand,"
Working Paper Series
6354, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michael Funke & Robert Kirkby & Petar Mihaylovski, 2017. "House Prices and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of New Zealand," CESifo Working Paper Series 6487, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2017. "Bubble Contagion: Evidence from Japan's Asset Price Bubble of the 1980-90s," Working Papers in Economics 17/20, University of Waikato.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2016. "Are there Bubbles in Exchange Rates? Some New Evidence from G10 and Emerging Markets Countries," Working Papers in Economics 16/05, University of Waikato.
- Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Juliana Gamboa-Arbeláez & Jorge Hirs-Garzón & Andrés Pinchao-Rosero, 2016. "When Bubble Meets Bubble: Contagion in OECD Countries," Borradores de Economia 942, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Philip Inyeob Ji & Glenn Otto, 2015. "Explosive Behaviour in Australian Housing Markets: Rational Bubbles or Not?," Discussion Papers 2015-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:419-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2016. "Bubbles in US Regional House Prices: Evidence from House Price/Income Ratios at the State Level," Working Papers in Economics 16/06, University of Waikato.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:101-111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBubble; Exuberance; Collapse; Contagion; Dating methods; House prices; Property market; Sup test;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .