Rank Tests for Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Soares, Gustavo, 2007. "Rank Tests For Instrumental Variables Regression With Weak Instruments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 1033-1082, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Guggenberger, Patrik, 2010.
"Applications of subsampling, hybrid, and size-correction methods,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 285-305, October.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Applications of Subsampling, Hybrid, and Size-Correction Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1608, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Marmer, Vadim, 2008.
"Exactly distribution-free inference in instrumental variables regression with possibly weak instruments,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 183-200, January.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Vadim Marmer, 2005. "Exactly Distribution-free Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with Possibly Weak Instruments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1501, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2010.
"Inference in limited dependent variable models robust to weak identification,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 56-79, October.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2008. "Inference in Limited Dependent Variable Models Robust to Weak Identification," Working Papers 0801, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2017. "Non-asymptotic inference in instrumental variables estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Murray Michael P., 2017. "Linear Model IV Estimation When Instruments Are Many or Weak," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2012.
"Optimal inference for instrumental variables regression with non-Gaussian errors,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 1-15.
- Mathias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2007. "Optimal Inference for Instrumental Variables Regression with non-Gaussian Errors," CREATES Research Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Patrik Guggenberger, "undated". "Applications of Subsampling, Hybrid, and Size-Correction Methods (joint with D.W.K. Andrews), 2005, this version May 2007," UCLA Economics Online Papers 414, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2018. "Non-Asymptotic Inference in Instrumental Variables Estimation," Papers 1809.03600, arXiv.org.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2018. "Non-asymptotic inference in instrumental variables estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotically similar tests; Conditional likelihood ratio test; Instrumental variables regression; Lagrange multiplier test; Power of test; Rank tests; Thick-tailed distribution; Weak instruments;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2006-04-01 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.