Does Democracy Engender Justice?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriol Tejada & Maik T. Schneider, 2014.
"Coalition-Preclusion Contracts and Moderate Policies,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
14/195, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik & Tejada, Oriol, 2016. "Coalition Preclusion Contracts and Moderate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; dynamics; education; equality;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2001-11-27 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HPE-2001-11-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1281r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .