Three Brief Proofs of Arrow's Impossibility Theorem
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsArrow Impossibility Theorem; pivotal; neutrality;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Arrow'un imkânsızlık teoremi in Wikipedia Turkish ne '')
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/David Linden in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Teorema dell'impossibilità di Arrow in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Arrows teorem in Wikipedia Norwegian ne '')
- Paradoja de Arrow in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2008 July 3 in Wikipedia English ne '')
- 애로의 불가능성 정리 in Wikipedia Korean ne '')
- قضیه عدم امکان ارو in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1123r3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.