Matching And Efficiency In The Baseball Free-Agent System: An Experimental Examination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nalbantian, Haig R & Schotter, Andrew, 1995. "Matching and Efficiency in the Baseball Free-Agent System: An Experimental Examination," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & Spitzer, Matthew L, 1982. "The Coase Theorem: Some Experimental Tests," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 73-98, April.
- Leonard, Herman B, 1983. "Elicitation of Honest Preferences for the Assignment of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 461-479, June.
- Alvin E. Roth, 1982. "The Economics of Matching: Stability and Incentives," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 617-628, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2011.
"College Admissions And The Role Of Information: An Experimental Study,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 713-737, August.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter & Robert F. Veszteg, 2008. "College Admissions and the Role of Information: An Experimental Study," ISER Discussion Paper 0707, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes & Veszteg, Róbert F., 2008. "College admissions and the role of information : an experimental study," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Philip Babcock & Kelly Bedard & Gary Charness & John Hartman & Heather Royer, 2015.
"Letting Down The Team? Social Effects Of Team Incentives,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 13(5), pages 841-870, October.
- Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Charness, Gary & Hartman, John & Royer, Heather, 2012. "Letting Down the Team? Social Effects of Team Incentives," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt93n646db, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2010. "Losing Face," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:567-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2017.
"Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players,"
011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2017. "Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players," Working Papers 2017.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- HERINGS P. Jean-Jacques & MAULEON Ana & VANNETELBOSCH Vincent, 2017. "Matching with myopic and farsighted players," CORE Discussion Papers 2017014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006. "School choice: an experimental study," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 202-231, March.
- Juan D Carrillo & Saurabh Singhal, 2011.
"Tiered Housing Allocation: an Experimental Analysis,"
8511, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Carrillo, Juan D & Singhal, Saurabh, 2011. "Tiered Housing Allocation: an Experimental Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes, 2008.
"School choice and information: An experimental study on matching mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 303-328, September.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér, 2006. "School Choice and Information An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter, 2007. "School Choice and Information. An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 018, University of Siena.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter, 2011.
"Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Gary Charness & Peter J. Kuhn, 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," NBER Working Papers 15913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Yan & Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs & Morgan, Peter, 2015. "Decentralized matching and social segregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 17-43.
- Yan Chen & Tayfun Sönmez, 2002. "Improving Efficiency of On-Campus Housing: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1669-1686, December.
- repec:esx:essedp:769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2017. "Decentralized Matching Markets With(out) Frictions: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers REM 2017/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical methods ; resource allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:90-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .