So what is Capital in the Twenty-First Century? Some notes on Piketty’s book Working paper, forthcoming in Capitalism & Society
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscapitalism; comparative approach; innovation; income distribution; incentives; sources of top income;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-04-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2016-04-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-04-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvh:coecwp:2016/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bkeeehu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .