Report NEP-PKE-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2016. "The Dichotomy, Inconsistency, and Peculiar Outmodedness of the „Mainstream“ Textbook. The Example of Institutions," MPRA Paper 70471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Russi & John D. Haskell, 2015. "Heterodox Challenges to Consumption-Oriented Models of Legislation," IUC Research Commons 3-15, International University College of Turin.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- William Lazonick, 2015. "Labor in the Twenty-First Century:The Top 0.1% and the Disappearing Middle-Class," Working Papers Series 4, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Ugo Mattei, 2016. "From Abstraction to Phenomenology in Social Theory: Yanis Varoufakis the Economist," IUC Research Commons 1-16, International University College of Turin.
- Phoebe Gardner, . "Transnational Theory, Global World: Theory Matters, Not Geography," Global Politics Review, Association for Resarch, Innovation and Social Science., pages -.
- William Lazonick & Philip Moss & Hal Salzman & Ã–ner Tulum, 2014. "Skill Development and Sustainable Prosperity:Cumulative and Collective Careers versus Skill-Biased Technical Change," Working Papers Series 15, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2016. "Playing the game the others want to play: Keynes’ beauty contest revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2016-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- James K. Boyce & Klara Zwickl & Michael Ash, "undated". "Three Measures of Environmental Inequality," Working Papers Series 12, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Rosas-Martinez, Victor H., 2015. "On Behavioral Macroeconomics, Globalization, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambar, Rabnawaz, 2015. "Corruption, Inequality and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kornai, János, 2016. "So what is Capital in the Twenty-First Century? Some notes on Piketty’s book Working paper, forthcoming in Capitalism & Society," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/09, Corvinus University of Budapest.