Small business participation procurement policy: Subcontracting vs Allotment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- François Maréchal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2012. "Small business participation procurement policy: Subcontracting vs Allotment," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 78(2), pages 5-23.
- François Marechal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2012. "Small business participation procurement policy: Subcontracting vs allotment," Post-Print hal-01313435, HAL.
- François Marechal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2012. "Small business participation procurement policy: Subcontracting vs allotment," Post-Print hal-01313410, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Brux & Claudine Desrieux, 2014. "To allot or not to allot public services? An incomplete contract approach," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 455-476, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall Business; Auction; Procurement;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2012021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.