Trade integration and the destination of subsidies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2009. "Trade integration and the destination of subsidies," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 75(4), pages 407-423.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2009. "Trade integration and the destination of subsidies," Post-Print hal-01462526, HAL.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigne & Stéphane Riou, 2009. "Trade integration and the destination of subsidies," Post-Print hal-00430039, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biglaiser, Gary & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2004.
"Dynamic Price Competition with Capacity Constraints and Strategic Buyers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2007. "Dynamic price competition with capacity constraints and strategic buyers," Working Papers 24, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Claire Chambolle & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation,"
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Chambolle, Claire, 2015. "Buyer Power Through Producer Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0wz728n8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2008. "Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7b93w47c, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dobson, Paul W & Waterson, Michael, 1997. "Countervailing Power and Consumer Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 418-430, March.
- Marie-Laure Allain, 2002.
"The Balance of Power between Producers and Retailers ; a Differentiation model,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 68(3), pages 359-370.
- Marie-Laure Allain, 1999. "The Balance of Power Between Producers and Retailers : A Differentiation Model," Working Papers 99-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Marie-Laure ALLAIN, 2002. "The balance of power between producers and retailers : a differentiation model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2007.
"Buyer power and supplier incentives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 647-667, April.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2002. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2005. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 464, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2003. "Buyer Power and Supplier Incentives," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Biglaiser, Gary & DeGraba, Patrick, 2001. "Downstream Integration by a Bottleneck Input Supplier Whose Regulated Wholesale Prices Are Above Costs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(2), pages 302-315, Summer.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Managing Dynamic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 779-797, September.
More about this item
Keywordstrade integration; firm location; public expenditure composition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2009041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .