The Built Heritage : Some British Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin & Rosenfield, Andrew M, 1997.
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 351-376, October.
- Sherwin Rosen & Andy Rosenfield, 1995. "Ticket Pricing," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 120, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Walras, L. & Holmes, P., 1980. "The state and the railways," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 81-100, February.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer MÃ¶ller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2012.
"On prisoner's dilemmas and gilded cages: The economics of heritage preservation,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "Game of Zones: The Economics of Conservation Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0143, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "The economics of conservation area designation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Substitutability and Complementarity of Urban Amenities: External Effects of Built Heritage in Berlin," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 285-323.
- Françoise Benhamou, 2011. "Heritage," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsbuilt heritage; policy mechanisms; valuation and returns;
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2000026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.