The Built Heritage : Some British Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer MÃ¶ller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2012.
"On prisoner's dilemmas and gilded cages: The economics of heritage preservation,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p783, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "Game of Zones: The Economics of Conservation Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0143, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Kristoffer Moeller & Sevrin Waights & Nicolai Wendland, 2013. "The economics of conservation area designation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Françoise Benhamou, 2011. "Heritage," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Substitutability and Complementarity of Urban Amenities: External Effects of Built Heritage in Berlin," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 285-323.
More about this item
Keywordsbuilt heritage; policy mechanisms; valuation and returns;
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2000026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .