Subscription as a price descrimination device
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & SONNAC, Nathalie, 1997. "Subscription as a price discrimination device," CORE Discussion Papers 1997090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ , Jean J. & SONNAC, Nathalie, 1999. "Subscription as a price discrimination device," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1450, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Resende & Eduardo Ferioli, 2014. "Magazine Subscription and Intertemporal Discounting: Some Further Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 5070, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1999043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .