A note on the impact of procedures in strike models. The case of bargaining structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1997. "A note on the impact of procedures in strike models: The case of bargaining structure," Discussion Papers, Series II 357, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yijiang, 1995. "Firm's information-sharing policy and strike incidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 73-76, April.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1998. "Taxes, Strikes and Wages," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 117-132, April.
- Michael Wallerstein & Miriam Golden & Peter Lange, "undated". "Unions, Employers Associations, and Wage-Setting Institutions in North and Central Europe, 1950-1992," IPR working papers 96-12, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1998025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .