Fil du rasoir et chocs sur les rendements d’échelle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Jouneau-Sion, Frédéric, 2014.
"Modeling tails of aggregate economic processes in a stochastic growth model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 76-94.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Fréderic Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers 2012-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2014. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Post-Print halshs-00995703, HAL.
More about this item
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:1994034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.